As COVID-19 continues to escalate, we know that you may have questions and concerns. We want you to know that our top priority is your safety, as well as the safety of our movers.
Even during these uncertain times, we understand that moving is still necessary for many people. To ensure that you’re able to get the help that you need, we will remain operational as a company and continue to serve our clients’ needs.
We recommend following the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for official updates. It is highly recommended that you also monitor the information provided by your local authorities and review local restrictions.
WHAT CAN I DO TO PREPARE FOR MY MOVE?
There are things that you can do to help everyone remain safe and healthy. This includes:
- Cleaning and sanitizing both furniture and boxes before the movers arrive
- Schedule your water to be turned off the day after your move. This will allow everyone to wash their hands properly
- Have anti-bacterial hand soap available
- Have household cleaner or anti-bacterial wipes available to clean surfaces and objects that people touch often
- Maintaining a six-foot distance from the movers while they work
- Since door knobs are hot spots for germs, we suggest propping open all doors so that the movers won’t have to touch them
- Minimizing the number of people, such as friends and family, at the residence on moving day
- Refraining from assisting with the move
- Extra precautions that we as a company are taking and have implemented to keep our movers and clients safe
REQUIRING ALL OUR EMPLOYEES TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS AND ASKING OUR CLIENTS TO DO THE SAME:
We are requiring all of our movers to wear face coverings on all jobs. This is essential to help flatten the curve and slow down the spread of COVID-19. We are also asking all our clients to do the same to help do your part to keep our movers safe. It is necessary for all of our clients and movers to wear face coverings during moves.
ALL OUR MOVERS ARE WEARING GLOVES:
We are making it mandatory for each mover to now be wearing gloves on every job. We understand as a company how important it is to limit our exposure to COVID-19 and to keep our hands clean.
We are encouraging our movers to stay at least 6′ away from our clients and also from the greater population by practicing social distancing.
USING HAND SANITIZER AND WASHING OUR HANDS OFTEN:
We are encouraging our movers to wash their hands often and to use hand sanitizer before and during jobs. We understand the importance of each and every single one of our movers doing their part to help flatten the curve.
REQUIRING OUR MOVERS TO STAY HOME FROM WORK IF THEY HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS:
If our movers are feeling at all sick we ask them to let us know right away so we can remove them from jobs.
WE HAVE ADDED INFO ABOUT COVID-19 TO EACH CONFIRMATION EMAIL:
We are being diligent as a company to communicate with each and every client the importance to being prepared for our crews ahead of time. We also urge them to let us know ahead of time if they or anyone of their family members are showing any symptoms. We encourage them to take this pandemic seriously and to keep us all safe by cancelling or postponing their moves if need be.